2021 Sorento XLine Snow test

Welcome to the one and only Sorento forum!

Feel free to post as a guest. But we'd love it if you joined us!

AlhambraKia

Do Not Purchase this vehicle! I purchased a 2021 Sorento X-Line from Kia of Alhambra. It was brand new and the engine malfunctioned just after a couple hundred miles.
Kia of Alhambra won't even speak with me. Zero response to calls, messages, text messages, and e-mails for nearly a month. A different Kia dealership made a fix, but there is no telling if the fix is permanent as an adhesive was applied to connect electrical circuits in the engine. IN THE ENGINE! Now the company is pressuring me to simply take the car back knowing it is not safe. Don't buy a Kia, especially from Kia of Alhambra! Protect yourself and your family and stay away from Kia Motors.

gunrunner

Do Not Purchase this vehicle! I purchased a 2021 Sorento X-Line from Kia of Alhambra. It was brand new and the engine malfunctioned just after a couple hundred miles.
Kia of Alhambra won't even speak with me. Zero response to calls, messages, text messages, and e-mails for nearly a month. A different Kia dealership made a fix, but there is no telling if the fix is permanent as an adhesive was applied to connect electrical circuits in the engine. IN THE ENGINE! Now the company is pressuring me to simply take the car back knowing it is not safe. Don't buy a Kia, especially from Kia of Alhambra! Protect yourself and your family and stay away from Kia Motors.
You're tarring all Kia's and dealers with the same brush, take a deep breath! Obviously, you have an issue with the individual dealer, so what you should do is contact Kia Corporate and insist on a real fix. My 2020 Sorento runs perfectly, and has since I bought it, obviously all Kia vehicles are not affected.

GGnomad

Also owner of the 2021 Kia sorento Prestige X-line. I have been underwhelmed by the number of missing items. My 2018 EX with tech had more goodies.. including Home link and rear window shades. Shame on Kia.