2022 serento hybrid rear view mirror

Golfore4

Reaction score
When changing the mirror from a stock, to a home link mirror. I pulled down the plastic to look out to detach stock mirror. There was the camera that was mounted underneath and also another four wire plug-in that was basically plugged into nothing just a holder glued to the glass. Is that the power source that we would be using for the new rearview mirror with home link.

G

G-196265

When changing the mirror from a stock, to a home link mirror. I pulled down the plastic to look out to detach stock mirror. There was the camera that was mounted underneath and also another four wire plug-in that was basically plugged into nothing just a holder glued to the glass. Is that the power source that we would be using for the new rearview mirror with home link.
I was wondering if you ever figured this out? I just bought a new 2022 Sorento and I am changing the mirror out also. (cant believe this has to be done) but is that what you used the 4 wire plug-in to power the mirror?

NG168

Reaction score
Did anyone of you finally resolved this issue, i am also in the midst of changing out the mirror. I also only have the 2 mentions power cable. Is the mirror cable tucked inside the head liner?