Kia Sorento Discounts

CTrink

Reaction score
There are zero... With the chip shortage and a used-car shortage, most dealers are charging more than MSRP. The best tip is to find a dealer that is not price-gouging MSRP due to these factors. We also don't know what state you are in. I; for example got a $500 discount in Ohio on MRSP price, but when you're talking about $45k+, that's not much... Buying a car in post-pandemic 2021 is not the same as it used to be at a dealer. It's pretty much a "Do you have one?" type of experience anymore. You get what they have since Kia isn't allowing any more Sorento orders until the 2022 model comes out. I'd wait for "car buying season" towards November when the '22s start to surface, plus you'll possibly get the new emblems.

Doug722

Reaction score
I’ve seen pricing range from 42,000 to 48,000 US on the hybrid Sorento.highest price I’ve seen some post is 52,000. We don’t even get the 2022 hybrid still in Canada from lack of supply with the chip disaster. My leader was even wondering about the 2023 and just said by then what’s the point amd everyone just gets the escape, rav4, etc. He didn’t even know when he new sportage comes to Canada in hybrid.

jlikone

Reaction score
Bought my 2021 Hybrid S at MSRP a month ago with no dealer add-ons... It took time and calling around, but I found several locations willing to sell at that price: Kia of Valencia in LA area, Kia of Bend Oregon and also one in Idaho. I live in Bay Area so just flew down to LA and drove it back. Would have cost $400 to get it transported so still a lot cheaper than the dealer mark-ups and unwanted add-ons.