P1326 Codes

Evesorento18

Reaction score
My 2018 Sorento lost power last night as we were driving on the highway. There was some rattling whenever we accelerated. Had to be towed and we took to Jiffy Lube to get it checked. Mechanic came back with a P1326 code, suggested having it towed to Kia as they would know what to do with it. Is this true? Is this a common occurrence on the Sorento? Is this covered by the warranty? I have over 100k miles but was told that I have a lifetime warranty that kicked in after 100K miles and was never told that my warranty would not be accepted if I didn't get my oil changes through Kia...

G

G-410577

My 2018 Sorento lost power last night as we were driving on the highway. There was some rattling whenever we accelerated. Had to be towed and we took to Jiffy Lube to get it checked. Mechanic came back with a P1326 code, suggested having it towed to Kia as they would know what to do with it. Is this true? Is this a common occurrence on the Sorento? Is this covered by the warranty? I have over 100k miles but was told that I have a lifetime warranty that kicked in after 100K miles and was never told that my warranty would not be accepted if I didn't get my oil changes through Kia...
My Kia Sorrento 2018 also just turnedoff during a drive on the highway going at 65 miles an hour, extremely dangerous and the Kia dealership cannot figure out what is wrong. Basically if the kia dealer cannot find a code then the Kia headquarters will not pay for it. Mine has 40,000. it happened at about 30,000 miles & 40,000. You don’t have to have it towed you just turn engine key off and turn it back on from park.